At Together We Win We Focus On:
Identifying available funds that have been allocated specifically to address economic disparities in Black and Brown communities across the United States.
Together We Win has identified over $13M, helping 500+ Black and Brown businesses economically grow and thrive in several communities.
Securing buy-in from community thought leaders, elected officials, and local economic redevelopment
agencies to cement a culture of collaborative economics in underserved, but prospering areas.
We work with leaders and decision makers in the communities we serve to raise awareness about our programs to achieve buy-in, collaboration and growth.
Working with partners to identify the needs of a local business community and create solutions for selected entrepreneurs.
Our select group of allies includes Eureka, 1863 Ventures, PowerUP Funds, Google.com, Hispanic and Philanthropy, and The Rockefeller Foundation. They audit and assess business’s needs to provide a roadmap for growth and economic prosperity.
At Together We Win We Provide Resources and Essential Tools By Facilitating:
• Training, coaching, mentoring
• Grants and new business opportunities
• Financial literacy/education
Together We Win Helps Black and Brown Owned Businesses Strive and Thrive By:
• Focusing on services and products that fill in a void/provide a solution or innovate an existing industry or product.
• Supporting minority entrepreneurs who represent a diverse subset of Black and Brown populations.
• Working with Black and Brown entrepreneurs who are established and need guidance and support to successfully scale up.